Saturday, July 23, 2011

Who knew?

Who knew that antique shopping could be so tiring? I had so much fun today, though, that it was worth the energy loss. ( : I got some really cool finds at great prices, including a huge antique printer's drawer. My friends and I left for our trip at 11 this morning, and didn't get back until after 4. Two of the places didn't have any, or had a lack of good air conditioning, so maybe I lost some weight while shopping. Between the 6 of us, we packed the vehicles chock full of goodies. I don't have a clip art to share tonight, but I will make up for it at the beginning of the week with some extras! Enjoy part 2 of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. How about some pics of what you bought? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to get some pics today. Rob brought home a friend's dog from out of town yesterday. She's a Shi Tzu, and has already done a naughty on my rug today. It's going to be a long week. ) : Reminded why I am a cat person. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your pain! I have a Schnauzer who loves to ruin rugs from time to time.

    ReplyDelete