Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'd love to post the new pictures.....



I'd love to post the new pictures of my house number plaque tutorial, but SOMEBODY took my camera cable without telling me. Let me just say, it wasn't either of my cats, so that's pretty easy to figure out. I don't have another here, and the implicated individual will be gone until Sunday. Boo!
Today has been a random, time-sucking day, so I haven't gotten much done. I cleaned my hubby's office this morning, ran errands, and by the time I got home, hubby had come home in the middle of a huge storm. The check engine light was on in the car he had planned on driving on his trip, so I ran off to the mechanics while he packed. Somehow, between that, and making sure he had everything he needed for his trip (and a nap after all the commotion), I found myself looking at the clock, and seeing it was already 7pm....thus my late post today. Anywho....here's today's clip art! It is a Currier & Ives postcard from 1872. Have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment