Friday, July 22, 2011

Vintage Teen Dress Pattern


Today's clipart comes from a very old pattern that I purchased at a garage sale last last spring. I am kicking myself for not buying more! The lady used to sell vintage patterns on Ebay and was liquidating her stock. I have some more to share, and some are flapper dresses....so neat!
I am a thrift store addict, and would be even if I was filthy rich! I love finding a good deal, and today I happened upon a local thrift store in Stuart that is run by the Humane Society. I found a vintage wooden bread box to "restore" a half moon shaped wooden piece to used as a display piece over our front door, some leather pants to cut and use for accessories (hair and jewelry pieces) and a few other things. It was nice knowing I was helping a cause dear to my own heart. My rescued kitties would approve. Hope you all have a great weekend! I am going antiquing with some friends tomorrow and am excited to see what kind of treasures we will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment