Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, and new goodies on the way!

I received my new business cards with my Hip Heart Studio logo on them this weekend, so I will soon be listing new items for sale at hipheartstudio.com!
Saturday was my birthday, and hubby and I did some thrift store and antique shopping. I didn't find much, but my 3 items are definitely treasures. I found a 1932 magazine with awesome ads and graphics, and 2 books that are 1900 or earlier. They are beautifully aged and fragile, which I find alluring. The magazine was only $2 at a thrift store, and I later saw the same magazine, from the 30's at an antique store for $22. I got a great deal on that one!
I will be posting some new clip art later today, in the evening most likely. For now, I am off to do a quick antique finish on some "crackle finished" canvases, then off to run some errands. Happy Monday! Let's make this a creative, productive, joy-filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment