Monday, November 9, 2009

My first post

The idea for this blog has been circulating in my head for a long time now, and today, I finally said..."Aw, what the heck! Let's DO it!" I will be adding more info over the next few days and hope to be able to provide a wealth of knowledge to help artists create economically and to find ways to reuse things that may otherwise become trash in our landfills. I hope you join me for the ride! I will be looking for guest participants in addition to sharing some of my ideas with you. Talk with you soon, Lori

2 comments:

  1. Can't wai to see what you have to share with us. I've been cringing everytime I get my mail and throw 90% of it in the trash. There has to be some creative way to use junk mail. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing what kind of great stuff you come up with. Glad you took the plunge and started this blog.
    Peace & Love,
    ~Barb~

    ReplyDelete